- Under the Membership heading, click on "Renew Your Membership for 2015."
- Click on the name of the member you would like to renew.
- Click on "Renew in advance"
- Ensure all of your information is still correct.
- If your information is not correct, go back to the previous page and click "Edit Member Information" and make the necessary changes.
- Return to step 4.
- Read the THJA Terms & Conditions and check "I Agree to the Terms & Conditions".
- Click Renew.
- Complete the payment as shown below.
- Renew to the thja.ca website to print your new membership card.
How to Print Your Membership Card
- Sign into the website using your login information you signed up with.
- Under the Membership heading, click Membership Status.
- Click on the name of the member you would like to print the membership card for.
- Click the "Print Membership Card" button.
- Print the image that is downloaded.
- Begin the membership registration process on the Membership Sign-Up Page whether or not you have visited our new thja.ca website before.
Note; you can register multiple memberships under your parent account which you use to login. Simply login to the website, and return to the Sign-Up page to add additional members.
- On this page, select the zones you would like the member you are registering for to become a member of.
- Click Register
If you have never registered a THJA Membership using our new thja.ca website, you will see a "New Member" heading, begin filling out your information here. Your password must be at least 7 characters long
- This is your personal information, if you are registering a membership for someone other than yourself we will enter their information below.
Below you will see the "THJA Member Information" section, this is where you provide the information for the THJA member being registered.
Read the THJA Terms & Conditions and check "I Agree to the Terms & Conditions".
Once you have completed your payment, return to the THJA website, to print your membership card here.