- The name of the Association is “Trillium Hunter/Jumper Association”.
- The Objectives of the Association are to:
- To teach, foster, encourage and promote Hunter/Jumper competitions in Ontario;
- To promote the development, improvement, encouragement and upgrade of exhibitors, trainers, officials and show management; and
- To create, develop and foster standardization of shows.
THJA - By-Laws - Ratified April 4 2016
THJA Zone By-Law Template 2016 - Each Zone to Ratify in 2016
Policies & Procedures
Championship Show Spec Change Procedure
Championship Show Specification Change Request Form